- Code number: PCNA-D-55525554-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
- Prepare monthly data for the U.S. return preparation process which is outsourced with a consulting firm;
- Reconcile the funding requests from the consulting firm;
- Reconcile monthly sales tax bank account;
- Prepare and file all Canadian GST, HST & PST monthly returns;
- Reconcile all sales tax accounts monthly;
- Prepare and file miscellaneous returns as needed.
- Work with consulting firm on semi-annual unclaimed property filings
- Assist with resolving sales tax audits for North American entities;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline required. CPA required, MST a plus.
- 3 years of sales tax experience in a top tier public accounting firm or large corporate tax department.
- Excellent personal computer skills required: Access, Excel, Word, RIA tax research software. SAP experience and Vertex experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills required with an ability to meet highly detailed reporting requirements.
- This individual must have good communication skills and the ability to work openly within a team. It is important to foster good working relationships in all areas of the company as well as with outside professional firms and state agencies.
Apply here: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=5961&company=porschecar&username=