- Code number: PCOUS-P-0-E
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Consulting, Inc.
Work directly with all team members to execute one or more challenging projects:
- Market Development. Research specific industry sectors, identify target company sets, and define go-to-market strategies
- Practice Development. Understand existing Porsche Consulting methods and tools for selected practice areas, research new methods and tools, and recommend innovations to Porsche Consulting approaches
- Client Engagement. Participate in existing Porsche Consulting client projects under the direction of the engagement partner and lead manager
- Office Support. Define technologies, tools, and other best practices to enable a highly efficient and collaborative working environment for the Atlanta office
- Focus on Strategy and Business Development
- Ability to professionally communicate and work directly with Corporate Clients/Partners and Store Managers
- Assist with the planning of events and managing participants
- Provide support and complete other projects as assigned
- Business travel may be necessary
- Recent Master’s Degree or currently enrolled in a graduate program
- Relevant internship work, work experience, or personal project work experience
- Strong academic record with extracurricular activities
- English language skills mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office applications
- Clear, organized written and spoken communications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Highly desirable skills and experience
- Product and service development
- Innovation sprints
- Design Thinking
- Business Model Generation
- Data collection and analysis
- Lean management and production
At a Glance
About Porsche Consulting’s Industrial Goods Practice
Companies that specialize in mechanical engineering and electronics are some of the driving forces in today’s economy. The quality of their highly individualized products and projects, which is based on excellent development work, has given them a top-notch international reputation. Their edge in quality and innovation requires a firm commercial foundation – in a business characterized far more by individual projects than by series production. This in turn produces some specific entrepreneurial tasks.
About Porsche Consulting, Inc.
Porsche Consulting, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, guides internal and external clients toward operational excellence through a unique combination of proven strategies and comprehensive implementation. Our mission is to develop enthusiasm for change within our clients to help them realize lasting gains. As a leading consultancy for putting strategies into practice, we have a marked impact on the businesses we work with: measurable results, solutions in place with lasting effect, clients eager to own our approach. As consultants we think strategically and act pragmatically. We focus on people. This is how we generate competitive success.
Visit us at https://www.porsche-consulting.com/us-en/client-services/industry-expertise/industrial-goods/
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Join Porsche Consulting, Inc .
We bring together people from different backgrounds and experiences and motivate them with a great power of conviction. Our aim is always to take our clients and ourselves further than expected. This is the only way to generate customer enthusiasm. We set the course and the example. What makes us unique is not only the Porsche brand, but also the ability to put well thought-out strategies effectively into practice. Our consultants start their careers by working on client projects. They work directly with the client’s employee to develop tailored solutions. In the process, they enjoy a high degree of creative freedom to shape new solutions and put them into practice.
Our core promise is “Strategic Vision. Smart Implementation.” The work you will do at Porsche Consulting will make an impact not only on a global scale, but also with one person at a time.
How to apply?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Porsche Consulting, Inc. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Porsche Consulting, Inc. or an affiliated Porsche North America business may not be eligible for consideration.
Apply here: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=7326&company=porschecar&username