- Code number: PAG-P-6700045-E-2
- Entry level: Internship
- Location: Zuffenhausen
- Organization: Porsche AG
To address different volatile developments in the best possible ways and to meet customer wishes in diverse markets worldwide, Porsche’s international sales department takes regionally specialized approaches to its European, overseas, and growth markets.
This is made possible by close and target group-specific coordination of sales, aftersales, planning & reporting, network development, marketing & CRM, electrification, omnichannel and IT & digitalization.
This internship will give you extensive insights into the world of work at Porsche. Depending on the focus of your studies, you will support us in projects and activities such as the following:
- Supporting the sales team in operational and strategic guidance and supervision of sales companies in Europe and overseas
- Contributing to future-oriented projects in areas such as IT & digitalization, omnichannel, aftersales, electrification and customer experience
- Generating market and competitor analyses, marketing plans, and sales network professionalization initiatives
- Organizing international workshops and events
- Student of economics, industrial engineering, or comparable field with a focus on international management, project management, marketing, sales or corporate planning
- Ideally has initial practical experience in sales or the automotive industry
- Solid MS Office skills
- Very good command of English
- Strong team and communication skills
- Independent, structured, and analytical approach to work
Duration: 4 to 6 months
At a Glance
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
You will find exclusive insights into the Porsche working world on our jobs and careers profiles on social media:
How to apply?
Please use our online application form to apply. Complete the online questionnaire, describe your motivation in your cover letter and attach your complete application documents (CV, job references, school certificates and additional relevant certificates if applicable). Please consider that we do not accept applications by mail or e-mail.
Further information on our application process can be found here
We explicitly appreciate applications from applicants with disabilities, as their integration is a particular concern to us.
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.