- Code number: PCNA-M-1581592196-E
- Entry level: Management
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Cars North America
Porsche Cars North America continues to expand its vehicle portfolio to include fully Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV). These vehicles will address market opportunities and future federal and state regulatory requirements with regard to greenhouse gas and zero emission vehicle standards. Bringing these vehicles to market requires a new technical knowledge base and approach in the service and support organization at PCNA.
The AfterSales HV Battery Program Manager will lead and manage all aspects of the HV Battery programs as it relates to vehicle HV equipment, service, and support activities for customer, dealer, and home installations.
The AfterSales HV Battery Program Manager will implement and maintain battery support processes. This support includes, but is not limited to: high voltage battery repair, remanufacturing, recycling, and second life.
HV Battery Support Processes
- Secure importation and air shipment approvals for HV Li-Ion batteries
- Define and implement a Hazardous Materials handling program for Porsche dealers
- Define and implement a HV battery recycling program within the US
- Develop second life possibilities to reduce recycling of batteries
- Define and implement a HV battery repair program in the US
- Implement and assist the HV Technical Support Specialist position
- Assist training and implementation of the Mobile HVE Program
- Assist PLS Manager, Logistics and Process Improvement in implementing battery storage and handling processes
Regulatory and Standards Implementation
- Assist in technical discussions with the Manager, Charging Infrastructure to further the adoption of favorable BEV standards
- Meet with regulatory agencies as required (state and or federal)
- Interface with PCNA’s Regulatory Affairs Team on HV Battery requirements
- Organize and facilitate monthly working group meetings across multiple PCNA & PCL departments
- Provide reporting to department manager on release of the First Responder Information
- Point of contact for infrastructure questions (Grid side requirements) for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of, and compliance with Information Technology security policies at Porsche Cars North America
- Ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management or similar.
Experience (Job and Industry):
5+ years of professional experience in technical or automotive related fields
2 to 3 years of Project management experience
Experience in working with and supporting dealers’ AfterSales operations preferred
EV/PHEV specific knowledge and/or experience preferred
Experience with HV battery technologies preferred
Experience in training dealer personnel preferred
Residential, commercial, and industrial electrical system knowledge preferred
Technical knowledge of automobiles, Porsche preferred
Organized and detail oriented
Strong verbal and written communication skills, spelling, grammar and composition skills
Proficient with PC operations and Windows applications, specifically Microsoft Office.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Professional, pleasant customer service oriented