- Code number: MHP-D-1562589567-E-10
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Timisoara
- Organization: MHP – A Porsche Company
- Establishing the network setting by designing system structure, installation and defining, system standards
- Planing and executing new solutions and increasing the flexibility of the present background of IT infrastructure
- Geting the most out of network routine performance by set assessment, troubleshoot the network issues and outages, setting up upgrades and cooperating with network architects on its optimization
- Undertaking investigations of data network failure in LAN and WAN surroundings through multiple sources
- Administering firewall settings in line with IT security strategy
- Reporting network operational rank by collecting data through various projects
- Upgrading data network devices to the new stable platform
- Configuring routing and switching tools, hosted IP voice services and firewalls
- Providing remote support to field engineers and customers during installation
- Delivering remote resolution and problem finding if issues occur upon early installation procedure
- Commence capacity management and audit of IP network structure and hosted equipment within the IT infrastructure
- Communicating with project management teams, concerned engineers and service engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information technology, Electronics or some related field
- Minimum 4 years’ hands-on experience Call Manager/Unified Communications Manager 9.x through 11.x Unity Server and Unity Connection
- Minimum years’ experience working with SRST, UCCE, ICM, CVP, Call Studio, VXML gateways, CUIC, and Finesse
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateways, SIP/H.323/MGCP & ISDN PRI troubleshooting
- Strong background in traditional IP Networking
- Strong documentation skills in order to make sure the KB database is up to date at all times
- Understanding of network operations at Layer 2 and Layer 3 as well as a knowledge of the quality of service
- Understanding major routing protocols and fundamental network technologies (VPNs, NAT, etc.)
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications applications, including CallManager
- Experience with IP Telephony protocols, including SIP, H323, and MGCP
- Experience with Cisco Voice gateways, including technologies such as CUBE, PRI, FXO, FXS, and SRST
- Experience upgrading Call Manager, Unity Connection, Presence, UCCE components: ICM, CVP, CUIC, Finesse, Cisco Emergency Responder and Cisco Instant Messaging & Presence, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
At a Glance
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
How to apply?
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents like cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Any questions? Don’t be shy - you can reach our recruiting team online at email@example.com