- Code number: PCOUS-D-1617693495-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Consulting, Inc.
We bring together people from different backgrounds and experiences and motivate them with a great power of conviction. Our aim is always to take our clients and ourselves further than expected. This is the only way to generate customer enthusiasm. We set the course and the example. What makes us unique is not only the Porsche brand, but also the ability to put well thought-out strategies effectively into practice. Our consultants start their careers by working on client projects. They work directly with the client’s employee to develop tailored solutions. In the process, they enjoy a high degree of creative freedom to shape new solutions and put them into practice.
Our core promise is “Strategic Vision. Smart Implementation.” The work you will do at Porsche Consulting will make an impact not only on a global scale, but also with one person at a time.
Responsible for configuring financial data for the Finance & Controlling department and consulting team while supporting the development of the subsidiary.
- Analyzes financial statements to support the preparation of forecasts, annual operating and investment budgets, and ad hoc financial reports.
- Supports the month-end close process by reconciling all P&L entries, monitoring variances from plan to accurately prepare monthly reporting package.
- Identifies, analyzes and reports KPIs to senior leadership.
- Assists management and staff with ad hoc finance related questions.
- Tracks and provides feedback to management regarding risks and opportunities associated with financial forecasts and business plans based on variance and trend analysis.
- Monitors and assists with projects within Finance & Controlling including cash collection escalation, vendor management, and supplier set-up and engagement with our clients.
- Works closely with the Staff Accountant, intern, and/or contractor regarding controls, processes, and policies.
- Identify and assist with special projects needed in the Finance & Controlling department.
- Assists in the preparation of financial presentations for management including the year-end presentation of financial results and Shareholder Committee meeting materials.
- Assists in monitoring compliance of management rules and internal control policies.
- Responsible for the proper usage, awareness and compliance with IT security policies at Porsche.
- Seeks to ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic format.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent required.
Experience (Job and Industry):
- 1-3 years corporate experience
- Financial planning & analysis experience or equivalent required
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with accounting (month-end close, journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel; Proficient with PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle)
- Ability to decipher and use basic financial management tools and concepts
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting principals
- Detail and quality oriented
- Adaptability/flexibility, willingness to learn
- Problem solving
- Customer focused
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Teamwork planning and organization
- Consultative skills
At a Glance
About Porsche Consulting, Inc.
Porsche Consulting, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche AG, guides internal and external clients toward operational excellence through a unique combination of proven strategies and comprehensive implementation. Our mission is to develop enthusiasm for change within our clients to help them realize lasting gains. As a leading consultancy for putting strategies into practice, we have a marked impact on the businesses we work with: measurable results, solutions in place with lasting effect, clients eager to own our approach. As consultants we think strategically and act pragmatically. We focus on people. This is how we generate competitive success.
Visit us at https://www.porsche-consulting.com/us-en/services/industry-expertise/financial-services/
Exclusive look behind the scenes
What We Offer:
- A lucrative compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental)
- Employee Savings Plan 401(k)
- Holidays, Sick Time & Vacation time
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Car Lease Program (PAL Program), Employee Discounts and Health Club
- Membership Discounts
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Porsche Consulting, Inc. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Porsche Consulting, Inc. or an affiliated Porsche North America business may not be eligible for consideration.