- Code number: PFS-M-1659082339-E
- Entry level: Management
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: Porsche Financial Services Inc.
The Strategic Operations Support Manager is responsible for managing a specialized and highly experienced team of Operations Support Specialists (OSS). Operations support will cover four functional areas contained inside the Customer Service and Remarketing departments including: Mobility Services (Digital Concierge), Customer Service Contact Center, Collections/Processing and Remarketing. This role will work closely with the Work Force Manager to develop a demand forecast and deploy resources to increase productivity and efficiency in day-to-day operations. Requirements will include an in-depth knowledge of the existing systems landscape, capability to support development of the future Mobility Services Framework, maintaining and creation of workflow and work instruction documentation, and hiring/training and managing the OSS support team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Mobility Service Digital Concierge: Manage PFS’ support structure for Mobility Services in North America through PFS Digital Concierge Services. Responsibilities include gaining an understanding of current Mobility Services environment, and leveraging PFS’ core competencies to support this emerging market segment. This role will work closely with the current third-party vendor and Corporate Strategy team to be the voice of the customer experience for future mobility offerings. This role will play a key part in shaping PFS’ future capabilities to support Porsche mobility services in North America.
- Customer Service Contact Center: Ensure team provides high quality and timely interaction with customers, dealers, and vendors during peak volume in the contact center.
- Collections/Processing: Ensure team supports diagnosis and resolution of early stage delinquency, first payment defaults and processing work queue assignments.
- Remarketing: Ensure team establishes intent and remedies over-term situations that place collateral in jeopardy of potential loss.
- Work closely with PFS executives and senior management to develop PFS’ support strategy for Mobility Services in North America.
- Evaluate, analyze and document current systems and processes; suggest enhancements where necessary.
- Manage Operations Support Specialist team to provide full support of Mobility Services and peak work load support for Customer Service/Remarketing.
- Perform initial and ongoing training of team members.
- Support Mobility Operations and Sales Managers and Dealers in achieving volume and growth targets by standardizing follow up and building customer relationships.
- Assign and review vehicle assignments to meet customer expectations and maximize fleet utilization.
- Act as first-level support, including phone, email and SMS messaging support, and escalation point for Mobility Services customers and prospects.
- Work closely with Dealers to ensure appropriate customer support and operational efficiency of Mobility Services.
- Build relationships and facilitate meetings with internal stakeholders, business partners, and vendors.
- Enable and foster cross-departmental and cross-company information exchange and effectively communicates relevant information to organization and all relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Master of Business Administration or other graduate degree is preferred
Experience (Job and Industry):
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in Automotive Financial Services Customer Support
- Experience evaluating and analyzing business process and business process mapping
- Prior experience managing a team preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Porsche brand product knowledge is a plus
- Customer service mindset
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within budget and targeted timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Consultative selling skills, including building a value proposition
- Strong understanding of process, process documentation and process implementation
- Ability to hire, develop and manage a team
- Ability to work with various stakeholders across different organizations
- Ability to consolidate and disseminate information timely and effectively
The candidate should embody the following Porsche Values and Competencies:
- Performance – we love to compete
- Courage – we expect entrepreneurial behavior
- Enthusiasm – we love what we do
- Curiosity – we look beyond
- Integrity – we are fair and honest
- Transparency – we work openly with each other
- Teamwork – we debate and collaborate
- Respect – we value each other personally and professionally
- Customer Focus – we make every decision with our customers in mind
- Leadership – we think strategically, manage courageously, lead by example and develop our employees
Percentage of required travel: Less than 25%
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Must be able to communicate and exchange information verbally with management and co-workers.
This position operates in a remote office environment. This role will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, scanners and etc.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.