- Kennziffer: PFS-D-1659432953-E
- Einstiegsart: Professionals
- Einsatzort: Costa Mesa
- Gesellschaft: Porsche Financial Services Inc.
Responsible for managing the Credit Services Department underwriting process and operational strategy. Provide guidance and support to underwriting and funding staff in all areas of underwriting and contract processing. Ensures proper adherence and compliance with regulatory, financial institution, and Porsche Financial Services (PFS) guidelines. Supports organizational and departmental initiatives relating to compliance readiness, smart mobility, and digital business optimization. Provides and ensures excellent customer service to dealers, customers and affiliates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Make credit recommendations and decisions in the best interest of PFS and in line with applicable company targets, Underwriting Handbook including updated limits of authority.
- Display a high level of credit underwriting skills and experience with the ability to analyze complex underwriting assignments and present a course of action to dealers and decision-makers.
- Show excellent due diligence and attention to detail when processing credit applications and ensure a quick turnaround.
- Possess detailed knowledge of PFS credit policies as well as legal, regulatory, and financial institution requirements.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of contract processing tasks and workflows and apply this knowledge to provide support and guidance to the department.
- Possess the ability to analyze company financial statements, calculate and interpret key financial ratios, and formulate recommendations for the extension of credit in both the consumer and commercial finance requests.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of all Porsche Mobility Programs.
- Manage credit underwriting staff by maintaining efficient workflows as well as timely and proper processing of all credit applications.
- Provide leadership in the department to achieve consistent service and integrity when interacting with dealers, internal customers, external customers, vendors, and affiliates.
- Ensure the underwriting team displays consistency in underwriting procedures and credit decisions, in accordance with Federal and State regulatory compliance requirements and PFS credit policy.
- Manage staff to ensure effective weekly team work schedules to ensure timely call backs and telephone coverage and prompt service to inbound telephone call volume from dealers.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Possess understanding of dealers’ need for quick application turnaround and proactively complete tasks to accomplish timely processing of applications.
- Processes all credit applications that are received within PFS Credit Underwriting opening hours to the fullest extent possible.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini Dealers.
- Guide and instruct dealers on programs, underwriting requirements, deal structure and funding requirements.
- Ensures all credit decisions including credit declines are communicated to dealers in a constructive and respectful manner.
Reporting and Projects
- Take lead and/or supporting roles on projects as assigned by upper management.
- Conduct routine audits of department processes to ensure program, policy, and work qualities are maintained.
- Maintain and review monthly departmental reporting and analysis of activities.
- Work with Risk Management and Internal Controls as needed to ensure adherence to corporate risk guidelines.
- Complete compliance readiness exercises as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA in a related field preferred.
Experience (Job and Industry):
- 7+ years of experience with 5 years of indirect lending and lease experience
- Possess in-depth knowledge of federal and state compliance requirements
- Some knowledge in database management (Access, SQL) preferred
- Commitment to excellence, quality-driven
- Customer service-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- General PC skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
The candidate should embody the following Porsche Values and Competencies:
- Performance – we love to compete
- Courage – we expect entrepreneurial behavior
- Enthusiasm – we love what we do
- Curiosity – we look beyond
- Integrity – we are fair and honest
- Transparency – we work openly with each other
- Teamwork – we debate and collaborate
- Respect – we value each other personally and professionally
- Customer Focus – we make every decision with our customers in mind
- Leadership – we think strategically, manage courageously, lead by example and develop our employees
Percentage of required travel: Less than 25%
Flexibility in scheduled work hours required depending on the need to cover time zones other than the local time zone. Saturday and Sunday hours are required. Periodic travel to dealers and vendors to nurture and cultivate relationships.
This position operates in an office environment. This role will use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, scanners and etc.
- Senior Credit Analyst, Credit Services
- Senior Credit Analyst, Credit Services
Exklusive Einblicke hinter die Kulissen
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.