- Code number: PCO-D-1660891327-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
- Organization: Porsche Consulting GmbH
A current core topic in the automotive industry and beyond is the increasing importance of semiconductors for the respective companies. With increasing e-mobility, electrification, connectivity and rising requirements for driver assistance systems, our customers are facing many new challenges for their semiconductor products and electronic parts in their future technology roadmaps. The position (Junior/Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) Strategic Semiconductor Management offers you the opportunity to work closely with stakeholders from the global semiconductor supply chain.
- You will be involved in consulting projects on future-oriented technology strategies for semiconductors along the entire value chain
- Design of cooperation models for our customers to secure defined development goals and delivery capabilities
- You will develop proposals for the future orientation of hardware architectures. Increasing data transparency for semiconductor components in our control units is one of your tasks
- As an interface between supplier and customer stakeholders, you manage strategies to achieve defined development goals and resilient supply chains
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of strategies to maximise the contribution margin
- Develop the content and scope of our fields of action in strategic semiconductor management and implement them
- You know the major semiconductor producers, suppliers and other market players and you are aware of the highly complex production process of semiconductors
- You have gained practical experience in the field of semiconductors and electronic components
- An additional background in related process technology is desirable
- You have a solution-oriented, responsible, and independent way of working and an innovative way of thinking combined with a technical knowledge of semiconductor products
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills with. solid project management skills – able to balance priorities efficiently
- Strong analytical mindset, structured and independent work style and comfortable of making decisions
- High sense of ownership and problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English
Do you enjoy working in a team at least as much as independent, structured and analytical working? We look forward to meeting you!
At a Glance
We think strategically and act pragmatically. True to this brand promise, our consultants effectively implement tailored concepts for more than 200 clients a year. Established in 1994, today Porsche Consulting GmbH is ranked as one of the top management consultancies in Germany with branches in Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, Atlanta, Palo Alto, Shanghai and Peking. 800 passionate consultants and business service professionals help our clients – from large and medium-sized companies to multinational corporations – achieve measurable results and are enthusiastic about change. They represent us. They make us proud.
Further information is available here: www.porsche-consulting.com
Exclusive look behind the scenes
- Induction – three-week training phase (warm-up) and mentoring program in the first six months
- Development – regular perspective feedback discussions and two training weeks per year
- Atmosphere – team events, such as e.g. skiing, Porsche driving experiences or the Porsche Consulting weekend is an annual highlight
- Flexibility – free selection the office location, home office days and sabbaticals
- Added benefits – diverse and multicultural environment, support for doctorates and MBA programs as well as Porsche/VW leasing
Exclusive insights into the work of Porsche Consulting can also be found on our Jobs & Career profiles on social networks:
Porsche Consulting bei LinkedIn
How to apply?
Please complete our online application form in full and attach your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) at the end. Please enter your salary requirement and desired location.
Further information about joining Porsche Consulting is available on our website:
Any questions on your application for Porsche Consulting? Our HR team is available to answer your questions from Monday to Friday between 3 pm and 7 pm on 0711 / 911 - 1 21 57.